Are you leveraging your existing employee social networks to increase sales and engage prospects?
Are your sales teams profiles professionally written and a positive reflection of your company brand?
Are your sales teams fully trained to utilize LinkedIn to it’s full capacity, or are you simply hoping that some of your best reps might figure it out on their own?
LinkedIn is the starting point for professional sales relationships, don’t sit around and hope they’ll figure it out, while your competitors are out there building relationships.
The Results we achieve:
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Increase inbound leads
- Increase Brand awareness
- Leverage your existing Marketing
- Increase prospect and client engagement
- Standardize your Sales and Marketing Teams Social Presence
- Increase Channel Sales effectiveness
- Transform your sales team in as Social Selling Team
What we offer:
- Social Selling Strategic Consulting
- Social Selling Training; including Profile Optimization, Prospecting, Engaging, and Connecting with your prospects and clients.
- Best practices for social engagement, content marketing, branding, social policies and social etiquette.
- Professionally Written LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- Retained On-boarding, Training, and Support
- One-on-one support
Engagements typically include:
- 1 Onsite (or virtual) Social Business Training and Kickoff
- Individual 1-on-1 Team Member Profile Optimizations
- 4 Module Social Business Boot Camp
- On boarding for New Team Members
- Web based Training
- Phone and Email Support
The success of your team, relies on, training and on-going support from experienced professionals. Training sessions are typically held through shared screen web-conferencing services, webinars, online video training, phone, and e-mail support.
Social Business Boot Camp covers the following topics:
Social Business Bootcamp, is 4×1 hour group training web conference sessions, designed to provide immediate actionable training, in a systematic way, to allow individuals time to adopt the new skills into their daily and weekly task, before learning the next process.
- Profile Optimization
- Connecting and building virtual relationships with your prospects.
- Business and Social Etiquette
- Adding Value to your network and educating your prospects.
- Prospecting for New Leads